Friday, August 04, 2006

Mexico!!


Well, I just found an internet cafe in Guatemala that can read my memory card (I´ve already filled my 1 GB and started on my 2 GB) so they put them on disc for me. Here are a few pictures from my trip so far...

sara & I in chitchen itza - our first ruins and great ones at that!



Local girls in Merida performing traditional dances.

Heidi - a couple of local kids for you. They were asking for pesos and running around the hillside like it was nothing, while we were all out of breath and scared of...


this suspension bridge! It shook a lot, especially when the kids ran across it and around us!


And finally, a kid rowing a ¨boat¨


1 comment:

Kat(i)e said...

Ahhh! Pictures! Hope you gals are having a great time. You two somehow managed to avoid the hottest period in New York on record, so give yourselves pats on the back for that :)

amusez-vous bien!